I always needed time on my own...
When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you ....
The pieces of my heart are missing you ....
I haven't felt this way before
Everything that I do
reminds me of you
And the clothes you left
are lyin' on the floor
And they smell just like you
I love the things that you do...
Everything that I do
reminds me of you
And the clothes you left
are lyin' on the floor
And they smell just like you
I love the things that you do...
I miss you :'((
My heart will waiting for you ALWAYS & FOREVER.
Remélem kiderült hogy depis hangulatomban vagyok...és ezen a tényen a Roxfortos online suli sem változtatott. Sőt...még jobban emlékeztetett arra amit tettem. Nem akarok így élni örökké, de még 20 vagy 1 évig se. A nap minden egyes percében rámtör a magányosság érzése, és sírógörcsök..de nem tehetem meg hogy sírok. Lehet hogy én egy érzékenyebb ember lennék, de nem engedhetem meg az erősebb felemnek, hogy előre engedje a sebezhető énemet. Fákk off wörld..fákk of evribádi..fákk of my heart!! I hate you..! You always works against me! :'(
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése